Friday, December 28, 2007

Relax and Regroup

Our family had a truly Happy Christmas and I hope yours did as well.

After a month of perpetual motion, I find myself with a little down time. My Happy husband is still on vacation and I even got to steal away for an afternoon movie. However, the future is always present in my mind and I have begun taking inventory of the chores that have been neglected during the holiday insanity. Closets have gotten cluttered and the refrigerator is now almost as gunky as the microwave, let's not even discuss the garage. My New Year's Resolution should be to keep the aforementioned spaces clean and organized at all times, but it's just not possible. Little girl's pajama drawers just can't stay tidy for any extended period of time. So my intended Resolution is to set up a weekly schedule for the maintenance of messy spaces.

As simple as this sounds you all know this is painfully ambitious, but it is my goal to stay organized and on top of my daily chores.

Weekly

  • Microwave
  • Refrigerator
  • Pantry
  • Hall Closet
  • Bookshelves
  • Toys
  • Children's drawers
Monthly
  • Garage
  • Car inside and out
  • Junk Drawer
  • Laundry closets
  • Desk

No comments: